Junior .Net Developer with minimum from 0-2 years of experience.
- Writing code in one or more programming or scripting languages, including:
- Good knowledge of Content Management / Document Management solutions, workflow, and e-form design
- Gathering requirements from clients and users • A good appreciation of design, usability, and interactivity
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Understanding of web security, accessibility, and usability
- Knowledge of SEO techniques and best practices
- Excellent communication skills to explain technical subjects to non-technical people.
– CSS & HTML experience
– SQL Server
– SQL scripting experience